Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pictures and Thoughts.

My wife called this the "photo shoot".  Freshly built DT 240 wheels on Stans Arch rims, new to me Reba, and King headset. 

Icing on the cake, dry-hopping the beer, makeup  on my already hot wife.  Not a necessity, but mighty nice.

Can I drink this if all I ride is a singlespeed.? Is it wrong to like it? Deep down inside do I envy those with gears and do I only ride my singlespeed as an excuse for getting crushed by faster guys and girls?

Service your fork regularly. By the way, there is no tool to remove this bolt.  Get a socket, a grinder and with a little luck, blood and patience, you might be able to service this old, P.O.S. fork.  

Some of us sleep in a RV when we "camp". Others like the feel of rocks in their backs and bugs biting their faces.  I tried the RV, then sold it. Welcome back rocks and bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment