Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Insult to Injury (AKA I Got Jacked!)

Folks who know me, know what I care about.  One of those folks bought me a gift card to one of the best shops in town.  Now, I am a bike geek, so I NEVER LEAVE MY BIKE UNLOCKED. I do, however, leave my car unlocked from time to time.  Well I got caught slipping because I left that gift card in my unlocked car one night.  Some chump found the gift card amid a mess of random papers, stinger wrappers and bike receipts in my center console.  Why couldn't they have stolen my CD player, car seat, or even engine? I would not have missed those things much.  Instead, they hit me where it hurts, in the unpurchased bike schwag venue.  Lesson learned here; get a better CD Player to draw attention away from my bike stuff.

1 comment:

  1. You could probably have that gift card deactivated and have a new on e issued.

    ReplyDelete