Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday

I can declare, at 6:38pm, today has been a spectacular day.  It started with a family ride to recycle about a month's worth of beer bottles (I towed them in my son's trailer). Sweet.  Some other stuff happened and then I spun while my family napped.  We went to a birthday party for a four year old and I overheard about 15 bike related conversations. Good Stuff.  Cameron Chambers destroyed folks in another race! Awesome news.  I'm writing about bikes now. Always fun.  Tonight, when the boy goes down, I get to finish up "Project Frankenskareb" which, successful or not, has been sweet.  Seeing the inside of a fork is like a Myth Busters marathon. If I'm not satisfied by the end of all this, I can blow apart my son's coaster brake as the icing on my "Bicycle Day" cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment