Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And she was hooked...

I was hunting through my truck for my TBR sticker today and I found one of the coolest emails my wife ever sent me. Here it goes:

April 16, 2012 8:56:22


So something is wrong with me! I woke up this morning and immediately thought about my Giant.  So I was surfing Colorado Cyclist's website...is the Hope Pro II Evo a good rear hub and is it compatible with my bike and with the wheels u bought?  Cuz if so I could buy all 3 for $367 not including my discount which is cheap right? I could pay u to build them.


Well my AM is off to a good start. How about yours?

Needless to say, I walked around and showed this email to all the cyclists that I worked with like it was a custom Coconino Cycles frame for me (that would be nice).  Wondering if she got them?
 Did I build them? Come on, my wife is smarter than that.

By the way, I found my sticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment