Saturday, January 12, 2013

Admissions

I wasn't sure if I was going to fess up, but since I've already admitted to being off the bike for a while I might as well admit a few other things.

1) I've been eating bacon and I like it.
2) I went on a road ride and got a Justin Bieber song stuck in my head.
3) I've ridden a geared bike this year more than a singlespeed.
4) Stating the obvious, I've gained a few pounds.
5) I'm probably not soloing anything longer than 50 miles this year.
6) I went on a four hour mountain bike ride last week that consisted of 50 minutes of riding and 3 hours, 10 minutes of shooting the breeze about bikes, history and religion over a cup of foo-foo coffee and pie.
7) I woke up this morning, saw the temperature was 9 degrees with a windchill of -4 and decided not to run or ride until later.
8) I have not commuted anywhere by bike a single time this year.

It looks so much worse when its all listed together.  I'm getting delicate.  In the words of my buddy Gavin, "Don't judge me."

No comments:

Post a Comment